Andi SetRegular price$15.00 Sale price
The Andi has undergone a complete transformation. We aimed was to create a pattern you can wear year round, offering more styles, a better fit, and a touch of versatility. Here are the key updates that make the Andi Pattern a must-have:
- Introducing a new view: The sleeveless version, complete with its own facing sections.
- Unveiling a brand-new neckline, wider at the shoulder seams and lower at the centre front, a more flattering cut.
- Added deep side splits to create a better fall in the skirt and more comfortable when walking.
- Expanded Size Range: Now available in sizes XS to 9X (4 more sizes added), accommodating more body types and ensuring a perfect fit.
- Now fits up to Bust 142cm/56 inches.
- Hip 152cm / 60 inches
- Bid farewell to the dress view and welcome a more versatile Andi Pattern. Now featuring two tops and a skirt set that can be styled as a dress for endless outfit possibilities.
We have unwavering confidence in the precision of our patterns. In the rare event that a pattern doesn't fit perfectly, we provide a personalized video consultation with Sharon, our pattern maker, to swiftly address any concerns.
We know how much time and effort is spent making a garment and we do not take that lightly.
With over 38 years of dedicated expertise in pattern drafting, you can trust that our patterns are meticulously crafted to ensure a flawless fit.
- How do I download my pattern?
Once you the payment is processed, you will have the option to download your pattern files in checkout. On the "Thank you" page, you will see "Preparing your downloads". After this loads, you will see a button "Download Now". Click this button to download your files.
You will also receive an email with download links for your digital purchases.
- I'm having issues opening the files
The files will come in a zipped folder. You must double click the zipped folder to then see the PDF files.
- Can I print the pattern at a copy shop?
All our apparel patterns come with an A0 files, so you can print this at a copy shop. Please check the pattern details for our swimwear patterns to see if an A0 copy is included.
- Can I shop in my currency?
Yes, if you currency has not automatically updated to your local currency, you can change the currency in the menu.
- I need help with a sewing step!
We are so happy to help, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also refer to the video tutorials.
- What does the instructions booklet include?
Detailed step by step instructions with an illustration for every step.
Fabric layout and fabric requirements in most economical fabric saving option. Sewing tip's, techniques and adjustment options.
AS FEATURED IN
THE PATTERN PAGES
Meet the maker
Sharon has been a pattern maker for over 38 years. Her experience spans across apparel, swimwear, big brand and even bridal. Sharon upholds her high standards by personally crafting every detail of the pattern.
Drawing from years of studying body proportions, fit, ease, drape, and movement, her patterns excel in achieving the perfect fit.
Sharon possess expertise in grading patterns accurately, maintaining the original design and proportions across different sizes. Recently Sharon has extended the size range to 152cm/60 inch bust & 162cm/64inch hip.
Sharon's expertise in garment construction enables her to provide clear and concise sewing instructions. This all results in modern sewing patterns with superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, and a simplified approach to understanding the sewing process.